All Around the Web

{a good ole Instagram shot from Santa Cruz to accompany these links}

  • Everybody's talking about Ashton (or should I say Chris') speech at the Teen Choice Awards here.  "I believe opportunity looks a lot like hard work."

  • Have you heard of Lorde? If not, The Everygirl just did a feature on her and you should check it out. ((I'm obsessed.)) Oh yeah, and she's 16. 

  • If you like Breaking Bad or Arrested Development, or both, then you should go here. 


  • Goodness how I love this Mumford & Sons video. HERE!


  • I love Carly's blog. You probably know Carly already but if not, go here and check out her blog.
Hope you enjoy those links!
I'm off to pack for school. It'll be a bit quiet around here for a few days 
while I get adjusted in Tucson. Wish me luck!!

No comments: