Shades of Blue








Lately, I only want to purchase things in shades of blue. Blues are taking over my closet and I'm more than ok with it. This silk cami is from The Loft during one of their crazy 40% off sales and I saw that Kaitlyn from the Bachelorette wore it on the show last week! My mom picked it up in a darker blue shade as well because it's so easy to dress up or down. I also got the skirt from The Loft for grad school! I thought it was a fun twist on the pencil skirt. :)

Also, can we have an honesty moment here? 

I have no idea what direction I want this blog to take. I'm tired of feeling pressured to shop and save money (because honestly, I shouldn't be shopping at all but I do love to shop). I'd love to switch up the content on here a bit but I'm not sure what I want to write about and what you'd like to read! I have a few ideas up in the air that I'll maybe play around with but it may take some time. 

I miss being consistent on here but when life gets crazy, this blog definitely gets put on the back burner. There are lots of big changes going on in the next couple of months so maybe we should all sit back and just wait for me to process those on here. ;) You know I'm going to anyways... I always have allllll the thoughts during big and small life changes. 

So stick with me and we'll explore the next chapter together. :)

No comments: