Dear You

Elizabeth Mayville Art Print #etsy:
(link)

Dear you,

I hope you often feel that jumbled sense of excitement and nerves when something exciting happens
I hope you often stop to admire a baby's innocent little laugh full of uninhibited joy
I hope you take the time to smile at the cashier and earnestly wish them a nice day
I hope you live in a too cold apartment someday and you must surround yourself in fuzzy blankets
I hope you sing loudly in the car, at concerts, in church
I hope you allow yourself some true blue community
I hope you invest in yourself
I hope you invest in others
I hope you get to hold the hand of someone you love
I hope you forgo makeup some days and notice how young and free it makes you feel
I hope you dress for yourself (so wear the 1920's cloche hat)
I hope you refuse to cover your mouth when you laugh
I hope you allow yourself to cry
I hope you allow others to cry
I hope you find what you're passionate about
I hope you don't worry or change it if it is not what culture is passionate about
I hope you listen to people's stories instead of the media's versions of stories
I hope you find someone or something to cuddle with
I hope you listen to God
I hope you act on what He says
I hope you stop listening to what others think
I hope you know you are loved.....so, so loved
I hope you stop to admire sunsets/rain falling/snow falling/sunlight beaming across a field
I hope you have someone you can talk to who will just listen
I hope you take the time to listen
I hope you don't mind how loud silence can be
I hope you let your mind be still
I hope you take care of your body
I hope you love your body
I hope you love who you are when you are alone
I hope you don't have to wear masks
I hope you let your freak flag fly
I hope you are always striving
I hope you are filled
I hope you love the person you are becoming
I hope you love the person you were
I hope you explore
I hope you go toe-to-toe with your fears
I hope you win


Love, me







No comments: