Why, hello!

So I am not a beginning blogger. I have a tumblr, but sometimes I feel like tumblr has you hide behind pictures other people took. Therefore, I am beginning blog numero dos.

To introduce myself, I'll let you know that I am a high school senior and am embarking in the beginning of my life in one more semester, and that beginning is college. Scary, I know. But I figure if millions of other human beings have mastered it, or at least adequately mastered it, than I can. Also, I am in love with Christmas and everything and anything vintage. But you will find all of this out over time. :)

Today is the first day of winter break and I am planning on spending a lot of time baking, reading, watching Christmas movies, being with friends and family, and laughing a lot. Because as Audrey Hepburn said, "The best calorie burner is laughing." I'm honestly ecstatic to read something I CHOOSE to read instead of Hamlet or Macbeth or Heart of Darkness. No more please!

Ok, but you'll see in the days to come how my break comes about. So for now, I'll end for your own sake. I promise they won't all be this long. :)
Adieu!

No comments: