A Summer in Film

One more summer post and then I promise I'm done!

My friend Monica got me into disposable cameras back when we were in college and I loved how she would capture whole chunks of time on one camera. It was and is something so foreign to not immediately get to see what you took a photo of.  I knew I had some fun moments happening this summer so I picked one up at the beginning of July and had it last till Labor Day weekend. 

I picked the photos up yesterday and it immediately brought my back to just a little bit ago but it was something I really needed. If there's one thing I recommend, buy a disposable camera for at least one season of your life. :) You won't regret it.















Oh Lordy these make me so happy. 
If this doesn't convince you to go out and buy one of those cheap little cameras, I don't know what will. I'm so tempted to get one for this school year now. 

(also can we please acknowledge the woman in the third photo who is straight up GROWLING at the camera?? Best hilarious surprise of the pack!)

Happy Monday! 
Knock em dead this week people!

No comments: