A Blogger Award!

Well my oh my! What a wonderful Tuesday this has become!
The lovely Alexis at Bloomed in June nominated me for
a Sunshine Award! I feel incredibly honored. :)
Thanks girl!

Here are the rules for the Sunshine Award:

1. Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
3. Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you.

So, the questions!


Favourite Colour? Blue most definitely. Lighter blue though.


Favourite Animal? Probably dogs. I know, so boring. But if I could have any
animal it would probably be a sloth because they are just too cool for school.


Favourite Number? 4. Definitely.

Favourite Non-Alcoholic Drink? My dad's special drinks that he makes me and my
sisters. It's pretty much just cranberry juice, some soda, and lime but it's
delicious every time.


Prefer facebook or twitter? Twitter most definitely. Facebook gets to be too dramatic.

My passion? family, faith, fashion and friends. (the four F's basically)

Prefer getting or giving presents? Giving especially if I picked something out that I know the person will just love.

Favourite Pattern? Vintage Parisian and Chevron. (Does that make sense?)

Favourite day of the week? Saturday because you have one more day of the weekend.


Favourite flower? Oh man either peonies or daisies. Actually, just both.


So, who do I link for this lovely award?

1. Megan @ Across the Pond
2. Michaela @ Michaela Noelle Designs
3. Fairytales are True
4. Amanda @ Marshalls Abroad
5. Olivia @ Everyday Musings
6. Katie @ My Kaleidoscope Heart
7. Meg @ The Wild and Wily Ways of a Brunette Bombshell
8. Natalie @ Nat the Fat Rat
9. Naomi @ The Rockstar Diaries

Thanks again to Alexis for this award. :)

1 comment:

alexis @ bloomed in june said...

ha, facebook drama is DEFINITELY why i don't have one :)

loved reading your answers!