The Perfect Spring Outfit






I'm sure it's because I haven't had a true spring in a couple of years but this spring has been especially wonderful. This spring has consisted of the smell of jasmine, blooming flowers, my little tomato plant sprouting fresh tomatoes, rolling green vineyards and the smell of BBQ wafting throughout the neighborhood.

We drove into the Napa valley this weekend and it is probably the last time I'll be back for a while. There is truly nothing prettier than Napa in the spring/fall. Even in the summer the vines are stunning! I probably should have rethought the white pants situation as I'm just asking to spill something on them when i wear them, but they seemed more airy for a day walking around Healdsburg. Pair them with a polka dot blouse and you're good to go!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!!


No comments: