Why Knot {Listen} II

link

I did one of these last month and I thought it was fun to share what music I'm currently loving. My sister just got home from Italy and also introduced me to a couple new tunes so those are included in this list as well. :)


1. Renegades- X Ambassadors

2. Geronimo- Sheppard

4. The Fall- Imagine Dragons

5. Hold Back the River- James Bay

6. Rivers and Roads- The Head and the Heart

7. Work this Body- Walk the Moon

8. Shoulders- for King & Country

9. The Obvious Child- Paul Simon

10. From Afar- Vance Joy


Also, sorry about the long absence!! It's been a crazy few weeks and I haven't had the same level of motivation as in the past. Hopefully I'll get some new outfit posts shot and some fun, new content up this week. But for now, enjoy the music and let me know what songs you have on repeat!!


No comments: