A Beach Getaway

On Thursday and Friday I ditched this 80 + degree weather....

For the beach with my mom and sistor. 
 Needless to say, it was a fantastic two day getaway. We were 
visiting Point Loma Nazarene University in San Diego for my
sister and the campus was right on the ocean. Let me repeat that,
RIGHT on the ocean. Basically, it was really hard to get back on 
the plan heading to the desert. 
Being with my mom and sister really did my heart some good
and these next few weeks till I get to go home are so jam
packed that I'm thinking they'll go by really quickly. 

Also, all these studying abroad meetings and visa appointments
coming up are really daunting and I can't believe all of this is
really happening! Ah!


And lastly, Charley does this adorable thing where she hugs your leg and then
continues to eat your leg. Does anyone have any good puppy recommendations
to stop the biting! It's like Twilight up in here! :)

(Oh yeah, you knew I got a puppy right? Well she's mostly my roommates
puppy but I have equal responsibility haha) 

1 comment:

Dasha Crawford said...

Looks like so much fun! Beautiful pictures!