Lately...

This semester has ended (only three more finals to go!) and I am sad
to say this will be my last Spring semester of my undergraduate career. I adore
Spring semesters and the cooler weather that they bring but as with every semester,
I am glad it is finished (and with a bang if I may say so myself). 

Here are just a couple photos of what I've been up to lately according to Instagram::

 I caved and bought Birkenstocks. I saw this ad online at J.Crew and knew a white pair was the pair
for me. I absolutely love them and can already tell these will completely pay themselves
off this summer. Also, how amazing is the southwestern rug in the photo? What a dream
to own a rug that beautiful. 

This photo was taken at one of my favorite boutiques and hidden gems here in Tucson. 
Bon is located next to Sushi Garden in the Broadway plaza (in case any Tucsonians are 
reading this) and it is a magical little place. Whenever I need a perfect little card or
a small gift for someone, this is where I go. They never disappoint and the owners are
the sweetest. 

My three finals are next week and then my mom flies into town to see me walk in the 
school-wide graduation on Friday, because there will not be a big graduation in December.
It's my school's 150th commencement so needless to say, I expect great things. :)

1 comment: