W.R.W.D.

{1, 2, 3, 4}

It's another installment of my favorite series! It's all about what I'm Wishing for,
Reading, Watching and Doing! 

Wishing: I am really wishing for that eyelet top to be in my closet! How perfect would that top be for                    the hot desert summer? Oh, and it's only $20. 

Reading: The Opposite of Loneliness is a book filled with short essays written by the Yale grad                             who passed away a few days after her college graduation and wrote the essay heard around                   the world.

Watching: The Mindy Project because it's perfect. This show always makes me laugh.

Doing: I've been pinning a lot so you should follow me on Pinterest! Plus, I love finding new people to               follow! 

What have you been wishing, reading, watching and doing??
Oh, and happy Friday!!

No comments: