My NYFW Spring '15 Favorites

 I was blown away by so many of the collections from the past two weeks at NYFW. 
There were 1960's/70's influences everywhere and so many pieces that I would love
to wear right away. I'm not a huge fan of clothes being unapproachable and this season,
they were anything but! 

I pulled together some of my favorite outfits from a couple of shows below!
Do you like them as well? What was your favorite collection?

 {DVF. That gingham with the floral lace makes my heart skip a beat. It's
the perfect picnic dress!}

{ I can see this Monique Lhuillier dress being worn by Chloe Grace Moretz during award season. The tea length skirt exaggeration and tight bodice are stunning and would be perfect on a younger actor!}

 {I would wear this Michael Kors number immediately. The navy with the yellow and green flowers + the design of  it makes me want to stroll through the Paris streets!}
                 
 {This is also Michael Kors (his entire collection was stunning) and this is such a unique twist
on the midi skirt! It's sheer but you wear a long t-shirt dress underneath and it still remains classy!}

{How fun would this be on the red carpet?? I really hope someone wears this Christian Siriano 
dress and does a little twirl. The fringe is amazing!!}

Thoughts? Which one's your favorite?

1 comment:

Allie said...

All of them are really pretty and wearable but I'd like to try that sheer midi with the long white tshirt. Really unique.