Plaid & Simple

{1, 2, 3, 4}

I absolutely love plaid. (Remember this post?) I have been watching Outlander 
and all of the plaid on the kilts has me wishing for those plaid loafers or that
perfectly adorable dress. Or, you know, all the above. :) 
Maybe I'll add those loafers to my Christmas list early. 

I thought this post would also be appropriate with Scotland voting for independence
right now. I have yet to go to Scotland but it is on the top my list of places to go 
the next time I'm across the pond. I would love to see the Highlands and 
and revel in the culture. 

Are you a fan of plaid? Have you been to Scotland?

4 comments:

Allie said...

those loafers are ADORABLE. scotland is actually next on my list as well, i'm dying to go to the highlands!
xx
http://www.rosecolorglass.com

Allie said...

I love plaid too! Those loafers are amazing! Such a great fall shoe!

Allie said...

I know, right? I would definitely not complain if those shoes were in my closet. ;)

Allie said...

The Highlands seem so gorgeous! Plus living in the desert currently, the idea of overcast skies and some Scottish rain sounds amazing!