Fill in the Blank Tuesday

1. I am happiest when I'm busy, independent, a coffee lover, determined, always laughing, and learning something new every single day.
2. The bravest thing I've ever done was oh this is hard. Probably go parasailing and go tubing in Mexico with the craziest drivers ever. It was insane.

3. I feel prettiest when I don't worry about makeup or my hair and everything seems to work out anyways.

4. Something that keeps me awake at night is my mind wandering. I will start off praying and then that escalates into random thoughts. Then I try backtracking to see how I got to the thought I was currently thinking of.

5. My favorite meal in the entire world is oh it's always changing. Right now it's probably French Onion soup in a bread bowl from Panera Bread.

6. The way to my heart is kindness, to have your own opinions and to share them with me, interest, and coffee. Maybe some flowers too.
7. I would like to go skydiving soon and go back to Europe. Or just travel. Either one works for me.

That picture at the top is quite old. But I love how it has some of the
main characteristics of me included in it.

Have a fantastic Tuesday!

No comments: