You were given life

"when you sense a faint potentiality for happiness after such dark times you must grab onto the ankles of that happiness and not let go until it drags you face-first out of the dirt-this is not selfishness, but obligation. You were given life; it is your duty to find something beautiful within life, no matter how slight."
elizabeth gilbert

"i love people who make me laugh.
i honestly think it's the thing i like most, to laugh.
it cures a multitude of ills.
it's probably the most important thing in a person."

Yesterday my friends and I went to the park and I took some pictures.
Everything looked beautiful with the sun shining on it. I love the one of the
river. Sometimes I forget how beautiful where I live is. It's nice to step out
every once and a while and remember what a beautiful world we live in.

Enjoy the quotes. :)
(borrowed from teacupsinpeony. she has the best quotes!)

No comments: