I'm baaaaaack!

I am back from the happiest place on Earth and Newport Beach! It was
a wonderful vacation and I loved spending every minute with my family.
As much as I LOVE Disneyland, I was definitely ready to come home yesterday
and spend Christmas at home.
And now today is Christmas Eve (and also one of my best friends
birthday!!) and this is where I will be for the next two days...
sitting in front of our tree sipping some hot cocoa.

Tonight my family goes to mass and we usually open one
present before tomorrow. Then we'll watch The Family Stone
and go to bed with sugarplum dreams in our head. :)

Merry Christmas Eve!

I am the ultimate loser because I left the connector for my camera
to download pictures onto my computer and so now I have to figure out
a way to get all my pictures from the trip onto a computer for all to see!
Phew! Wish me luck!

No comments: