Aptos/Capitola






Aptos/Capitola also stole my heart. We stayed at a beach house (see that roof 
I'm standing on and the view? Yeah, that was our view.) and a bed and breakfast
and my sister was convinced we were going to die. It was pushed back from
main streets and surrounded by lush trees and blooming flowers.

Basically, I was in a fairy tale and my camera was taking photos
as quickly as it could. These are an assortment of photos
from those days including what we ate and my sister
trying to be thug. Oh and those flowers in the photo?
Completely real. 

3 comments:

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Your pictures are amazing!

Allie said...

Thank you! That means so much!

Catherine said...

My mom would stay in Aptos in the summers when she was younger with her great uncle and his family and she always talks about how much she loved it. These are beautiful pictures...also, go speech pathology majors!! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! :) xoxo