A Fashion Show

Somebody needs to stop using Instagram photos on the blog.
That someone being me...

But I digress. The other day I went to a Fashion Show,
and these are some photos from the event.
 I was this close to the runway. Yeah, it was incredible.

 This is what I wore. 
 With some yellow wedges to make it more summery!

And this was the whole gang. We went to the Launch Sacramento
Fashion Show for my cousins fiance's girls night out/meet the family.
I was in charge of the evening and therefore knew it would take place
in Midtown. We shopped around a little bit, ate delicious pizza at 
Pizza Rock, and then went to the fashion show.

Also, my little cousins had never had a fancy hot chocolate
before (meaning never had fun foam designs on their drinks) and 
I surprised them with some big mugs of hot cocoa before the show.
They were dying over the designs. It was so fun!

No comments: