Outfit Post:: Plaid and Simple

IMG_6685
IMG_6678
IMG_6687
IMG_6686
IMG_6689

I have an outfit post!! I saw this plaid shirt and knew I needed it because a) I have nothing
like it and b) it's plaid and kind of reminded me of Christmas which always makes
me happy. 

I don't know about you (and please don't judge me) but I've been listening to Christmas 
and jazz music non-stop. It's pretty much the only music I can listen it. Everything
else sounds too busy to me now. You should listen to the jazz playlist on Pandora.
It's perfect. 

Anyways, have a happy halloween!! I'm volunteering at a hospital around 
here for their little Halloween party! I'm going to be Minnie Mouse. :)

Here's the facts: {pants, shirt-similar, shoes}

3 comments:

Michaela said...

Such a cute top! Love that color on you :)

Megan @ Lush to Blush said...

Love this look!! Plaid in the fall is a must :)

xo Megan, LushtoBlush.com

Sarah Shimoda said...

Love this casual look! I love plaid shirts :)

www.lamechic.com