Fill in the Blank Friday


1. I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person) morning person. i love how simple and easy the morning is. It's my favorite time to read outside with a cup of coffee.

2. My favorite Pandora stations are Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald, Mat Kearney, Mumford and Sons.

3. 3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are Anything upbeat and fun. When a downer song comes on it tends to ruin the fun road trip feel .

4. My favorite pattern is floral, floral, floral. Just take a look at my closet and you'll see what I mean .

5. My favorite perfume is Honestly, I don't have a favorite scent yet. I like my new Anthropologie scent right now though.

6. Rules are important. I'm a big rule follower.

7. My most overused phrase or punctuation is "Awesome" anything. I think way too many things are "awesome." .

In other news, I dyed my hair today. I was trying to go for something blonder but it ended up being more neutral and with a bit of red thrown in. I have no idea where the red came in.

No comments: