Fill in the Blank Friday!


1. My favorite color is light blue. Like a aquamarine, turquoise type blue.

2. My travel destination of choice is Italy. Everyday I dream about Italy.

3. My favorite food is fruit. A big fruit salad is my favorite things in the world.

4. My happy place is anywhere in a good chair, with an amazing cup of coffee and a book.

5. My favorite saying is "Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others." and
"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.

For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.

For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.

For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day.

For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone. "

6. Something friends might say about me is that I am happy? Wacky? haha I don't know!

No comments: