Outfit Post:: Out in the Country







I absolutely loved being home this past week. There's nothing better than seeing some
real Fall and being surrounded by family and friends from home. 
We went on a little adventure up to Apple Hill on the first day I was there
 and stumbled upon this little farm. 
It was too picturesque to pass up so I immediately told my aunt to pull over 
because I needed to take photos. Everyone had a photo shoot promptly after. 

This outfit is one of my favorite because it was cheap (everything is from F21, Target or
Twice.com) and it is incredibly comfortable. My boots are the trusty ones I brought
with me all through Europe and this was the first time they made an appearance since
then. (We had to take a little break...) 

I dream about living on a little farm like this someday. While we were taking
the photos there was smoke coming out of the chimney and it was perfect. 
Doesn't it kind of make you want to sing and frolick around? Also,
it's possibly the best place ever for a wedding. 

Have a great Tuesday!

"I like this place and could willingly waste my time in it."
-Shakespeare

4 comments:

jess said...

I love this outfit, especially the layering! Your eyes are so pretty <3

The Life You Love said...

I love this outfit! I almost about the sweater yesterday. I wish I had!

My name is Lydia said...

ooh i've never heard of twice.com, that looks fun. also, LOVE the sweater.

Shelby said...

i am so with you!! little farm one day ALL THE WAY! and that bird sweater is the best!