Thanksgiving Break in Snapshots

I had an absolutely amazing time being home for the short Thanksgiving break and 
thought I'd document some of what we did. We always go down to the Bay Area for
Thanksgiving to visit with family and stuff our faces and this  year was no exception.
On Friday we headed into the city for some shopping and while it was hectic,
we got a ton done so all was well.

Here's some snapshots::
 My cousin just opened up a new Philz coffee in south San Francisco and so the entire
family went to visit her at work and we all swooned over the delicious coffee.

 I went into J.Crew in San Francisco to dream about one day owning this perfect 
cranberry coat. (My mom and sister walked in soon after and told me to
put. the. coat. down. haha) 

 We went up to Apple Hill and frolicked in the leaves and experienced
some of a real fall. 

My dad and sister posed with our Gap bag (with the perfect gold accent) on 
pier 39 and it was the perfect product placement and picturesque scene that I had
to sneak a photo. (Also the fact that we were in SF where Gap originates was too 
perfect as well) 

And last but not least we decorated for Christmas!! We got the biggest tree we've 
had yet and it required 4 men to carry it into the house. The stump was also too
big for our stand so they had to saw off a good chunk. In the end the tree is
beautiful and one of the best we've ever had.

Did anything exciting happen during your Thanksgiving?

No comments: