21 Years of Age




My birthday was amazing. I am seriously blessed with amazing people around me and I have
to say it was one of the best birthdays I've ever had. It started with a hike then brunch where 
we had the absolute best waitress who really made my morning special, then a relaxing day
at home complete with homemade mimosas, dinner out at my favorite Reilly's where
the pizza tastes like Italy, and finally out to some of the bars where I received a Harry Potter 
shot! (That fiery thing in the bottom picture) It was relaxed mixed in with fun
activities and I couldn't have asked for anything better. 

Thanks to all the people who wished me a happy birthday and made my day special. :)

1 comment:

Tiffany Khyla said...

Happy belated birthday! I'm so happy that you had a fabulous time celebrating. It really does sound like the perfect combo of relaxing and crazy fun. Harry Potter shot?! I gotta get me one of those!