I Think I'll Go To Nashville

This Thursday I am off to the south to visit the beautiful city of Nashville! 
The last time I was in Nashville was in the early years of high school and I may or may
not have left a bit of my heart there. I would definitely love to live there someday 

 I am going to be observing at Vanderbilt hospital and I really can't wait to see
everything I'm learning playing out right in front of me. It's such a wonderful 
opportunity and I feel extremely blessed! 
 After my observation, my aunt is driving down from Kentucky and we are going
to explore the city and I'm really excited to check out Hillsboro Village
and to eat my way through Nashville. :) 

Anyways, all of this is to say this will be my only post for a while until I return!
I have to get everything in order before Thursday and it's also
midterms week so yaaaaaaay!

See you next week!!


{all photos via Pinterest}

No comments: