What to Wear for...

{tunic- on sale!, necklace, shoes, earrings-on sale!}

Lately I have had quite a few 21st birthdays to attend and each one brings a new struggle
of what to wear! (the biggest first world problem) This past weekend I wore
a tunic I recently bought from Anthropologie (similar to the one above but different pattern).
I wore the tunic without pants because I'm short and it was long enough but you can
always put a cute pair of black skinny pants underneath like the model. 

I am a huge fan of simple jewelry so I paired my tunic with my gold pineapple necklace
similar to the one shown and I wore my little studs but I love the drop
earrings on sale from Anthropologie! 

For shoes I thought it would be fun to pair a different pattern for a little twist and these
B&W polka dot flats are the cutest! I felt like heels would be a little much with
the tunic alone but if you wore pants underneath then heels would work as well!
(also I'm all about comfort so I'll always choose flats) 

When your friend is turning 21, you want to look good and be comfortable so you can
really help them celebrate their day. I just love birthdays!! 
What do you like to wear for a friends 21st?

Stay tuned for a 21st birthday friends gift guide!

No comments: