Why Knot {Listen}


top tracks

1. Hold Back the River- James Bay
2. Unclear- Kodaline
3. Agape- Bear's Den
4. Future/ Past- John Mark McMillan
5. Sugar- Maroon 5
7. Budapest- George Ezra
8. Work Song- Hozier
9. She Lit a Fire- Lord Huron
10. Shut Up and Dance- Walk the Moon
11. Sweet Virginia- The Rolling Stones
12. Brother- NEEDTOBREATHE

I always like seeing what people are listening to so I can get exposed to new bands and new songs, so I thought I would share a little of my favorite songs of the moment. :) (If you hover over the song title it will take you to the YouTube page. )

Happy Monday!
 


3 comments:

Allie said...

And now my workday is powered! Thanks girl!
Www.theadoredlife.com

Allie said...

Pow! Perfect!!

Allie said...

Needtobreathe = perfection. They are probably the best live act I have seen.