Hey there!


Hi. Hello. Is this thing on? 

If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram (if not, why {k}not start now??), then you may not 
know that I moved to Portland, Oregon a week ago! Today is my one week anniversary! You best believe it will be spent drinking some kind of delicious coffee or craft beer! ;)



I've missed this space to vent my thoughts and share pretty things so very much! But in July, it just wasn't cut out for me. My mind was elsewhere and I wanted to soak up as much home and family time as I could. That month and a half off was preeeeeetty nice. I was able to recharge and figure out what direction I want this little ole blog to take. 

So! I am turning this blog into an adventure blog! I will chronicle my days that will consist of grad school among other things like walks through the many parks of Portland, the beautiful coffee shops, the amazing food places etc. etc. All of this is a secret, but not so secret, ploy to get all of my loved ones up here with me. ;)


Already, within a week, I have explored so much and I can't wait to share it all with you! I've made new friends, decorated my apartment (pics soon I promise!!), and done every cliche thing of Portland. This new move felt so right and like I had just been waiting to get up north all of my life. (#sappy) But it's true! 

And I can't wait to share it all with YOU! 

SO! Any suggestions? What is your favorite thing about Portland? Making a trip up here? Come see me!! 

Dang it feels good to be back! :)

No comments: