Obsession: Coffee

i have a love affair going on... with coffee. this love affair is definitely the longest one for me. it's been going on since 7th grade. every morning since then, i have made, found, or just latched on to some form of coffee. you might say it's the only thing to wake me up in the morning.

with me being away in college, finding a good coffee place is definitely a new priority. but in the mornings i don't feel like getting up early enough to walk to the coffee place. so this weekend i fired up the coffee maker in our room and have been drinking my beautiful, wonderful coffee in my personalized mug. this silent morning time with just me and my coffee has brought a sense of peace that i didn't think would be possible in college.

so thank you coffee. please don't ever leave me.

No comments: