A Quote a Day


“And so with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on the trees, just as things grow in fast movies, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer.” 
-F. Scott Fitzgerald from The Great Gatsby

Never has this quote rang truer than it does now. I feel that I have matured
and grown into more of the person I've always wanted to be and this summer
is my testing ground. My life truly feels like it is beginning
over again and in the best way possible.

Also, The Great Gatsby is one of my all time favorite books because of
the impeccable writing. I can re-read it over and over again because 
each time I find a new quote that strikes me a different way than it
did before. Ah, the joys of literature. 

1 comment:

Dasha Crawford said...

I LOVE the Great Gatsby, it is also one of my favorite books!