One Thing Off My Life Goals:: Outside Lands

This past weekend I went to Outside Lands for the day and it was one of the best
days of my life thus far. Friends, music and San Francisco make for a perfect
combination. Here are some iPhone shots I took that day::

 Choco Lands. I bought a chocolate covered rice krispy the size of a small child.
((slight exaggeration))

 Atlas Genius. Amazing and also Australian. 

 I believe this was Jurassic 5. But we also saw Young the Giant here.


 The Tallest Man on Earth. 

 The Head and the Heart. Second time seeing them and dare I say it was better
the second time? They have a new album coming out soon and guys, it's
going to be INCREDIBLE!

 Twinkly light perfection. San Francisco knows the way to my heart. 

 Phoenix. 

Friends. 

The weather was perfect and I loved every band I heard. I'm already counting
down to next year. 

2 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

i've lived here since 2004 (plus a few years in europe) but have never gone to outside lands! next year :)

Unknown said...

looks like so much fun! jurassic 5 is one of my guilty pleasures.