Monday Ramblings


  • Yesterday I looked at my calendar and it was a bad idea. I've been really trying to think on a day-to-day basis instead of week-by-week for my own sanity and for those around me and it's been working!...kind of. 

  • I am currently sick and I have 3 tests this week so needless to say, no sick days will be had over in this house! #hustle

  • I went on a retreat this past weekend and it did the soul some good. I think one day getaways are the perfect time away without getting stressed. 

  • I just love the Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake bromance. Watch their newest collaboration here

  • I'm so excited that Chicago Fire and Chicago P.D. come back on this week!!!

  • I like this bathing suit. Can you tell I haven't found a bathing suit yet? Still obsessing about finding one over here. 

  • And lastly, the Peaceful Indie Ambient Spotify playlist is perfect for quiet days doing work. You're welcome :)
Have a super terrific Monday!




No comments: