Wishing, Reading, Watching, Doing {WRWD}


So I thought this could be a fun little series to bring about every once in a while all about
what I'm currently wishing for, reading, watching and doing. 

1. WISHING- I'm still wishing for a bathing suit and this J.Crew one is perfect. 

2. READING- I started B.J. Novak's book the other day and it's perfect to read a little before falling asleep because it's jam packed with funny little stories.

3. WATCHING- Chicago P.D. This show is so intense and I love Wednesdays now because I get to step out of my mind a little bit and become immersed in a profession I could truly never do. 

4. DOING- Drinking a LOT of coffee at Cartel. I'm pretty sure this coffee shop has been my second home recently due to a constant school workload. 

Happy Friday! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this post idea!

LaTonya said...

I love when bloggers are able to come up with such original content. W.R.W.D is awesome. I'd definitely like to share my W.R.W.D...
I'm wishing for a a great Spring Break. I have a list of things I want to do and fingers crossed that they will all get crossed off.
I'm reading Insurgent by Veronica Roth. I want to finish the trilogy before the movie, Divergent, comes out on the 21st.
I'm watching The Carrie Diaries. I just finished watching the first 2 seasons and can't wait for the 3rd!
I'm doing a lot of planning. I don't go anywhere without my planner and sharpies.