A Pop of Color

IMG_4542
IMG_4613
IMG_4575
IMG_4552

I was always hesitant to wear yellow and then, suddenly, last winter I acquired two yellow jackets. I thought this one was so girly and bright that I immediately put it on my Christmas list and then the other one was a complete accident. I always thought blondes were supposed to steer away from yellow but I kind of like it! I wore all black to complement it but I say, if you are blonde, don't be afraid to wear yellow!!

Can ya'll believe we are 15 days into December already?? It is blowing my mind! I want everything to slow down so I can enjoy my last few days in Tucson and the holiday season!
I am going to be frantically studying for my last two finals today and tomorrow so there may be some radio silence for the next couple of days. But I'll be back! 

Photos by Heidi at Heidi Elyse Photography

jacket, shoes-similar, sweater and pants (same as the last few outfit posts!)

No comments: