Life Lately

 Well, I did it! A week ago today I graduated from college with my B.S. I was surrounded by 
so many of my family and friends and I was feeling incredibly blessed. It still hasn't
completely hit me but I blame that on the fact that I don't have my certificate yet.
 
 Some of the best friends a girl could ask for.

 So blessed to have my family by my side, minus my youngest sister. 

And merry Christmas from me and my sister!

It has been a crazy week jam packed with a graduation, quick trip to Vegas, lots of driving (oh, the driving!), some visits with friends, Christmas services, lots of family and a whole lot of unpacking. You forget how much you accumulate living in one place for 2.5 years! Life has been moving fast and shows no signs of slowing down including a trip to Disneyland for New Years Eve. 

Excuse my sporadic posting while I gain some semblance of a life in these next couple of weeks. It's an exciting time in my life and I can't wait to share the adventure with you guys. :)

Happy Boxing Day!

No comments: