my bridge

{via}

I have a post that I drafted during the summer that is my love letter to Tucson. It just occurred to me that I will be releasing that post next week. NEXT WEEK! (insert emoji with the face like "The Scream") In a week, all of my finals will be done (thank the lawwwd), my family will be flying into town, and I will be saying goodbye to the life I've known for three years now. I know it all seems a little dramatic and I'm sure looking back, I'll agree. But for now, there is a melancholy ache in my heart and there are so many unknowns out there. I am already experiencing some major FOMO and I haven't even left. 

And there is a part of me that is also excited for it all! I'm excited to head home and have some time to rejuvenate, work, take some extra classes for graduate school, hopefully get into grad school somewhere, and spend time with my family. This next semester feels a lot like a bridge leading me into the next chapter of my life. It's a long and winding bridge and there is an awful lot of fog on it but it is my own bridge and my own journey into wherever God wants me to be. 

I'm also excited to see where this blog is going to go. I would love to give it a facelift (darn you lack of funds!) and I would love to add more creative content! I know my mom and I are going to try and renovate the downstairs bathroom and I have so many cool ideas in mind, so that will be a couple posts in the future for sure.

To end this rambly post, I guess I just wanted to document my current feelings because when it comes down to it, this is my very public journal and it's nice to look back on parts of my life. And this part? This is a pretty big part. 

As always, thanks for reading.

No comments: