Two Feminine Looks

Ulta Feminine



Look #2




My style definitely veers more towards the feminine look and I have no problem with that. I love clean lines, scalloping, floral and anything deemed "classic." If I could magically transport both of these outfits into my closet right now, I definitely would. I think midi skirts are the ultimate feminine look right now and I'm glad they are still "in." (Although I am not a huge fan of only wearing pieces that are in but instead what makes you feel your best)

You could pair any of these outfits with some tights and a coat for a perfect winter outfit as well. :)

This week has been hectic coming back from Thanksgiving and the next two weeks are going to be filled with finals prep, soaking in my last week and a half of the southwest, hanging out with my friends as much as possible, and then, of course, finals. In a week and a half my whole family is flying out to be here for my graduation and I can't be more excited!! I feel infinitely blessed to have family who supports me and loves me unconditionally. Also, my best friend is flying out to be here as well so just call me the luckiest girl alive. :)

Have a wonderful Friday and a great weekend!

No comments: