Southwest is Best

IMG_4668
IMG_4680
IMG_4639
IMG_4695
IMG_4685
IMG_4710
(#sopale)

These photos were taken at the top of "A" mountain (or pinnacle peak) and the view is incredible from up there! I often hike Tumamoc Hill (I totally recommend it!) and you get a very similar hike but I never knew you could drive up to the top of "A" mountain and see all of Tucson so easily! I looked totally silly taking these photos but it was still really fun to do. I'm so glad I will have these photos for when I move out of the southwest. 

In all honesty, I have worn this skirt maybe once or twice but I have had it for 2 years now. I got it when I studied abroad but it always seemed too fancy for me. But I pulled it out to take these photos and I love how they came out!! 
Have a great Monday! I'm headed home this afternoon and then it's back to reality and finals time. :/

sweater-similar, skirt-similar, scarf-similar, shoes-similar

Thank you to Heidi for the amazing photos!! Check out her Instagram and Facebook here!

No comments: