Awkward and Awesome Thursday!

Happy Awkward and Awesome Thursday!


Awkward:
1. The people at Starbucks getting your name wrong even though you go there every day. Alex? Really? It's Allie.
2. When someone in class yawns and instead of it being a normal yawn, they sing a note. It was probably the prettiest yawn I've ever heard.
3. When your dad makes ribs for dinner on the first real night of being a vegetarian.
4. Doing pelvic thrusts in your Aerobics class.

Awesome:
1. Random stranger compliments. :)
2. New country music to listen to in the car!
3. Me being a new vegetarian! :D
4. Getting my Charity Water water bottle in the mail today!
5. Tomorrow's Friday!

I am beginning my journey of becoming a Vegetarian.
I'm going to call this adventure: The 40 Days of Green
We'll see how this works out!

No comments: