My view

"If there is any one secret of success, it lies in the ability to get the other person's
point of view and see things from that person's angle as well as from your own."
-Henry Ford.


Therefore, these are things I see everyday.
1. My Prius that I love so much! With the TOMS sticker on the back!
2. Purple flowers growing on the lot nearby.
3. My Cinderella carriage that hangs out on my antenna.

I feel so blessed today. The sun is shining and I honestly have nothing
to complain about. I think of the poor victims of the Japanese earthquake
and I could honestly weep for them. When a natural disaster such as that occurs,
I truly realize how small the world is. I feel for those people whom I have never
met and feel like they are a part of me. Perhaps I feel too much, but at least
that is better than not feeling at all.
Please pray for the people of Japan. My thoughts and prayers will
be continually for them.

No comments: