Something you should know about me...

I love a well thought out day planner. The day planners
that give you absolutely no space to write in everything 
you need to do that day are unreasonable and frustrating.
I spent a very long time finding my day planner for this year
and you can bet your bottom dollar I was picky.

Picking out the perfect day planner is deciding
whether or not you are going to be successful in my book.
There is something very gratifying about writing every thing
down and crossing items off. Like so. 
That felt great.

In my leadership class yesterday I noticed this girls planner
and I immediately asked her where she got it. She told me
to go to Erin Condren's website and so I did...

Here are my new obsessions. Still trying to decide which to get 
in the Fall:
 Chevron. Done. 
 This is the one the girl had and I loved the idea
of having special moments captured on your planner.
 After looking at planners I moved to cards.
Another obsession of mine.


Are these not too perfect for words??

The website is here and she is even taking 40% off
all day planners right now! Snatch one up!

1 comment:

kelsie tribble said...

Yep, we're going to be best friends.