A Peek at the Weekend

This past weekend, not only did my best friend visit me, but it was Homecoming weekend!
I had a jam packed weekend planned including a hockey game, a tour of campus, 
coffee shop visiting, a little parade watching and finally, a football game. 

Here are some shots I took on my phone from the past few days:

 Gabby Giffords and Mark Kelly were THIS close to me!! I was definitely fangirling.
I admire them so very much. 




We walked around downtown and took some funny photos.

We watched the parade before heading to the football game.  

And on Friday night we went to the UA hockey game where we won!! 

I love living in a college town where there is always something you can do. 
Also, this weekend 3 different people from my hometown were visiting and it
made my heart very happy to have little pieces of home here in the desert. 

How was your weekend?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awh homecoming is so much fun! also i love those nude flats, super cute :)
xx
erin
http://pov3.weebly.com/

Allie said...

Your weekend seems so much more exciting than the majority of mine!
♥Emma, of It's Emma Elise