Pretty Thanksgiving Ideas







How fun are all these table settings and little details that could really make a Thanksgiving
get together something special. I love the cheese board because my family loves cheese and
always have a variety of cheese available for appetizers. I'm also loving the idea of using
little logs as a beautiful centerpiece! And then to top it all off, I had to include some gold
accents like the golden pear place card substitute and the gold utensils with the cute
chalkboard placemats. How perfect is it to have your guests write what they're thankful
for right there in front of them?

I can't wait to go home today!! We are going to my absolute favorite place, Apple Hill tomorrow
so I'm sure I'll have some pictures to share. :)

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

{1, 2, 3, 4}

No comments: