Outfit Post:: Let's Have a Friendsgiving




Yesterday I attended a Friendsgiving with my roommate and this is what I wore!
Remember this skirt from the last time I wore it? Well the weather has changed quite a bit
and I'm all about transitioning clothing so I've now worn it with a sweater and
some tights! Do you like transitioning clothing for different seasons as well or are you
more of a person who switches out their wardrobes?

In other news, I am so excited to head home tomorrow evening! So if there is some radio silence
this week, it's because I'm thoroughly enjoying my time at home. Thanksgiving 
is one of my all time favorite holidays because it kicks off the holiday season!
Getting the opportunity to stuff your face with good food isn't so bad either. :)

Have a great Monday!!

{here's the fact:: sweater-thrift store, skirt- anthropologie old, shoes-forever 21 old}



1 comment:

Miche said...

LOVE the skirt! It's awesome when you can transform something through the seasons! Found you through HCBN!

Miche from Buttons and Birdcages