The Perfect Holiday Look


I was recently asked by Brilliant Earth to create a look for one of their cocktail rings and
I jumped at the chance! I chose the Phoenix ring because a) it's gold and b) it has
a classic design and would be the perfect accessory for all the upcoming holiday parties.
I think the combination of all these pieces (plus the SS Print Shop print for some good 
measure) would make anyone feel confident and classy for the entire season. Also,
if anyone proposed to me with any of the rings from Brilliant Earth, I definitely wouldn't
complain. ;) Now to find a man...

What is your favorite kind of holiday look? 
I would be one happy girl if I could own any of the pieces above!


{Here's the facts: (1) hair clip, (2) clutch, , (4) dress, (5) print, (6) shoes,}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooo very fancy this would look good on u