2014 Glamour Women of the Year


 I always love showcasing the Glamour Women of the Year awards because I love being inspired
by the women they choose. (Here's my post from last year!)
They choose women from all walks of life and from all professions who are making a difference
and honestly, it introduces me to women I had never heard of before! 
Below are a few who stood out to me and there are more inspiring women on Glamour's
website so be sure to check them all out!

  HER WORDS TO LIVE BY: "I suggest to everyone: Look in the mirror. Ask yourself: Who are you? What are your talents? Use them, and do what you love."

 
 HER WORDS TO LIVE BY: "When it comes to decision making, be your own best friend. I remember really well when my mom said that to me, the day before she died [in 2012]. She was giving me comfort. It's been very useful in so many situations."


 Natalia Vodianova
HER WORDS TO LIVE BY: "Be positive. Don't dwell on the negative. Move forward into what is next." 
(such an interesting and fascinating story!!)

 "Fiercely intelligent and multicultural, Nyong'o is a twenty-first-century global citizen."

Chelsea Clinton
 HER WORDS TO LIVE BY: "Know that we have more in common across the world than we have differences. Mother's love is universal. The instinct to try to give your child a better life than you have had—it's universal. And I think it's largely driven by mothers." 

Who are some women that inspire you?

Also, happy, happy, happy Friday!!! All of my tests are done (praise the Lord!) and now I will
be tying up some loose ends before I head home on Tuesday! I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: