WARBY PARKER X GHOSTLY

Fall



I think it would come as no surprise that I am a huge Warby Parker fan. Whenever I love a company I make sure to be as vocal about it as possible because if I'm excited about something, I want other people to be equally excited. When they asked me to help spread the word on their Ghostly collection, I immediately said yes. And guys, these sunglasses are cooool. I wanted to create an outfit that would be just as cool (or at least try to be) as these sunglasses.

This pair is super sleek and you would look endlessly cool this holiday season or, you know, whenever. Black sunglasses never go out of style. You can take my word on that.
I am such a fan of this frame. It's called Bourbon Tortosie (what a name!) and would most likely work with many different styles. 


This collaboration is with Ghostly, a music and art label that has created a community of artists and innovators since 1999. Warby Parker and Ghostly worked together last year and released the Curtis frame, which was an instant hit. Now the collaboration is back for Ghostly's 15th anniversary and they've released the Bourbon Tortosie, Aubergine Fade, and Moss to go side by side with the original & classic Revolver Black.
Effortless cool. 

The new line of frames come out TODAY so get yours while you can! Check out Warby Parker's website as well for more information! Oh, and don't forget the most important part! Not only are you getting the best glasses around when you purchase through Warby Parker, they are also giving away a pair of glasses to someone in need with every purchase. In this season of giving, that's pretty perfect.

Also, Warby Parker just opened up a store in San Francisco, where I will conveniently be today, so I am going to try and stop by! Can't wait!

What do you think of the Ghostly collaboration??













No comments: