Coveting

Coveting


 

 These might seem like a pretty random grouping of items and I guess they are, but each of these items are ones I would snatch up in a second. I absolutely adore my Warby Parker's and would love a new pair so I can share the wealth. Their winter collection is perfect in every way and just in time for the holidays! I have also been thinking about the possible move to a colder climate for grad school, so I am loving those Sperry weather boots. Also, the Kate Spade book clutches are perfect for the book worm like myself. The price is a bit above what I would ever spend on a clutch, but I still like they're adorable.
Basically, I am loving all of these pieces.
Are there any items you've seen around lately that you've been coveting?

I hope you have a great Wednesday! I have some testing to do, lots of studying and I need to
start getting ready to go home next week!! So exciting! 

No comments: