All Souls Procession 2014

On Wednesday I shared my photos of the sugar skull makeup process and today I thought I'd 
share some of the procession photos. It was such a neat experience and something
I will always remember. It kind of felt like my last Tucson hurrah (#sentimental) and now
that I am almost exactly a month away from graduation, I am trying to soak up all of these special and unique Tucson moments. 
Here's some of the photos!
IMG_8889
(I was trying to show how many people were there)
IMG_8893
(very cool costumes all of the place)
IMG_8899
(spooky scary friends)
IMG_8901
IMG_8904
(photos of loved ones were projected here)
IMG_8912
(i got to meet up with my little, Alyssa, and her roommate and roommates boyfriend)
IMG_8909
(the gang)

I love that I have these memories and these photos from such a cool day!

No comments: