To get you in the holiday mood...

Lately some pretty wonderful videos have been floating around the internet and they are
all about the holiday season. Now I know Thanksgiving is this week, but I firmly believe that Thanksgiving and Christmas go hand in hand so showing more Christmas related videos does not mean I am skipping over Thanksgiving! It merely means I found some heartwarming videos
that deserve to be watched again and again because there is a lot of harsh stuff out there in the world but these are all about joy.



This video filled my eyes with tears and also made me incredibly happy. Please watch!


This video gave me all kinds of chills and was stunningly beautiful. I love acapella.


And now for a fun one! This is the sweetest video ever!! Also, Michael Buble's Christmas album is pure perfection.

Are there any videos I'm missing that have stopped you in your tracks?

No comments: